Executed the intakes of new clients (chapter 7, 11, 13), prepared clients for court, pulled status dockets from ECF/Pacer software, pulled money status from trustee website, and resolved current clients business matters.
- Effectively supervised a two-judge caseload, provided exceptional customer service to clients reviewed petitions, indexed and organized files.
- Thoroughly analyzed and summarized factual information, obtained documents through subpoenas, calendared confirmation hearing dates, and calendared 341 dates.
- Interviewed clients, arranged for attorneys to interview clients, handled arrangements for clients to appear in court, pulled money status from the trustee website, attended court sessions, and recruited new clients.
- Attended court and documented observations
- Responded to inquires and requests for case-related information from judges, court administration, and attorneys.
- Conducted Legal Research