Assisted in the recruitment, orientation, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Developed warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirement; developed, implemented, enforced, and evaluated policies and procedures; developed process for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
- Assisted in unloading and loading of raw materials and checked against shipping receipts.
- Improved warehouse operations by analyzing process work flow, space requirements, equipment layout and maintained physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Briefed Customer Service Representatives and Plant Manager on a daily basis.
- Oversaw the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment, issued work orders for repairs.
- Responsible for making timely and accurate shipments to customers. Ensured all shipments were double checked for accuracy and informed CSR if shipment wasn't picked up.
- Responsible for supervising all warehouse labor and truck drivers. Drove company truck when necessary for production.
- Prepared all employee evaluations and disciplinary actions. Ensured fork lift training is successfully obtained for all new employees.
- Responsible for procuring temporary help for unloading container trucks.
- Scheduled deliveries of raw material and container loads.