Driver/ Warehouse Manager/warehouse Coordinator
Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Directs movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas including managing and directing employees in loading and unloading trailers of palletized and non-palletized products.
- Manages inventory and accurate inventory records.
- Maintains area in accordance with all internal and external regulatory guidelines, i.e., OSHA, FDA, PDA, DOT, etc.
- Manages the recording systems for amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Manages and directs staff in cycle count inventory of all merchandise; records counts on cycle count sheets and adjusts inventory in system accordingly.