Storage Manager / IT Technical Services Professional Advisory
Responsibilities included coding ACS routines, defining volumes, constructs, VTS and VE to the configuration, providing project consultation and projections, conducting Disaster Recovery tests, creating Methods and Procedures, providing day to day monitoring of DASD storage complex, performing problem resolutions, providing data analysis and ad hoc reporting, and improving storage efficiency while reducing storage costs.
- Designed and implemented Sarbanes / Oxley SOX controls.
- Reduced the average D / R test time from 30 minutes to eight minutes by improving the M&P.
- Improved DASD utilization by consulting with applications to correct file sizing.
- Implemented strategy for mandated file holding for legal purposes.
- Trained the Brazilian team for transfer of duties.