Logistics/ Inventory Management Specialist
Logistical executive lead for Project Manager Night Vision/Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (PM NV/RSTA) deployed throughout Afghanistan in support of combat operations for Base Expeditionary Targeting and Surveillance Systems-Combined (BETSS-C) C4ISR and Full Motion Video (FMV) C5ISR.
- Formulated inventory management fielding operation plans and strategies within the CENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) that increased mobility and levels of readiness of multi-million dollar defense systems within theatre.
- Prepared and presented a regularity of IT strategic planning briefings, reports, analysis and recommendations to higher level commands (USMC G3, G6, G4; NATO, and Force Protection) to assist in the formulation of decisions regarding long-and short-range logistics program planning and execution.
- Coordinated the acquisitions, logistics, fielding, and sustainment activities with senior-level governmental and non/governmental leaders and contractors to ensure overall management and analysis of supply program.
- Managed and ensured the fielding of Force Protection security technology equipment and electronic communication systems in excess of $1 billion within a challenging and diverse region through strategic logistical planning and coordination.
- Awarded the [company name] Achievement Medal for Civilian Service in recognition for meritorious service while serving as Lead Logistician for PM/NV RSTA, Base Expeditionary Targeting and Surveillance Systems-Combined (BETSS-C) Fielding Operations.
- Researched and re-engineered logistical planning methods, procedures and practices and established highly functional and feasible logistical movement procedures within the USMC's Area of Operation (AO) that lead to efficient rapid acquisition and fielding of FMV equipment.
- Ensured the successful 100% Property Book (PB) accountability of $600 million in BETSS-C/FMV equipment through the proficient administration of direct and up to date Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) documentation.
- Proactively identified potential support problems and design deficiencies within the FMV logistics support system that were inhibiting effective transportation of product to the warfighter within the RC-SW region AO.