(rgis) Inventory Supervisor
Managed inventories that ranged from 1 to 12 people for Old Navy, Gap, Hallmark, Hollister, Bath and Body Works, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Dress Barn, Pearl Vision, Save-a-Lot, and Lens Crafters in the Tri-State area
- Assisted the Area Manger in larger inventories for Sears, JC Penny, Grant, AC Moore, and Michael's in the Tri-State area.
- Was one of three people in Delaware who were certified to run pharmacy inventories, such as CVS RX and New Castle RX.
- Trained new employees and helped run orientation
- Monitored and directed communications between RGIS and the customer
- Completed paperwork for stores
- Analyzed the number of people needed to run inventories
- Communicated to the customer what they need to do for the inventory to run smoothly
- Resolved customer issues
- Participated in monthly team leader meetings to discuss process issues, customer issues, and plans for the company