Quality Assurance & Inventory Control Manager
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Quality and Inventory Systems at multiple locations to assure systems meet food safety, food defense, regulatory agency and governmental requirements. Works closely with Director of Operations, Operations Managers, and Office Manager to exceed operational and customer needs.
- Implemented and maintain SQF quality scheme for two facilities which were certified at a 95 (Good).
- Manage all of 3PL's inventory from receipt to shipment.
- Improved operation's effectiveness 30% in picking throughput by changing and managing inventory positioning strategy.
- Supervised inbound, outbound and selection of accounts; investigated and answered customer claims.
- Instrumental in a new building start-up (2013): Designed and implemented the systematic setup of the new Distributions center's WMS system.