MATERIAL & INVENTORY ASSISTANT
Responsible to support shipment, receiving stock and issuing automotive and general maintenance materials, supplies and equipment, ensuring, maintaining inventory and stock records.
- Developed and implement site inspection programs, aimed at physically locating and checking each material in the sector/region at a regular interval.
- Updating information into the data and inventory management system on material status along with their location through Codification/item description.
- Monitored incoming and outgoing Fleet Vehicle Inventory Unit materials, including spare parts and immediately update the data inventory management system.
- Physically prepared authorized parking list of materials with goods requisition note/forms for delivery to final destinations, and immediately prepared transfer voucher/waybill in the data inventory management system.
- Properly verified materials received with quantities and specifications against purchase order/waybill documents.
- Ensure that all assets are properly maintained and looked after. Any mis-use and abuse is reported and keep the Logistics Manager updated on the status and issues related with assets.