Maintain and operate a complex electronic system of medical and pharmaceutical products which are shipped throughout the United States and Puerto Rico to pharmaceutical corporations, hospitals, and clinics.
- Interact directly with sales associates to meet demand and orders for clients around the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Coordinated with project managers, warehouse supervisors, and shipping coordinators to plan and schedule the pickup and destruction of millions of dollars of quarantined pharmaceuticals.
- Ensured all proper FDA procedures, required documentation, and security controls were performed and carried out to meet the necessary specifications.
- Performed inventory analysis to ensure 100% accountability of all items in stock. All discrepancies and violations were reported and documented to maintain this level of accountability
- Conducted quarterly inventory reconciliation reports for all DEA pharmaceutical drugs in stock with zero discrepancies.
- Maintained records of KPI reports in order to analyze weekly and monthly cycle counts to identify trends.