Investigated, evaluated, and negotiated settlement of commercial property and casualty insurance
claims. Settled claims both in the field (with a territory) as well as from the office handling several
states. Hired independent adjusters for field inspections when needed. Settlement authority level
varied from $25,000 to $50,000.
- Conducted agency visits as a territory field adjuster that established rapport and cultivated relationships with agents, resulting in increased business.
- Consistently received "Green Flag" recognition for receiving top ratings on customer
- Analyzed policy coverage accurately including from complex commercial property
- Reported all hazardous and poor property conditions to the risk underwriter who would
- Reduced claim expenses the past two years during a concerted expense reduction effort by making personal inspections when possible to minimize the use of independent