Auto Claims Adjuster
Proved the ability to excel in a high-volume, high-pressure environment. Successfully managed an average caseload of 75+ files, at any given time, while simultaneously maintaining stellar customer service. Awarded by Management a $500.00 gift card, for delivering and upholding the utmost exceptional customer service, as determined by compliments from customers and peer recognition.
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle automotive physical damage insurance claims
- Prepare complex reports for managed care organizations and insurance companies, ensuring full compliance with agency requirements and tight deadlines
- Maintain claim files and inventory of claims requiring detailed analysis
- Recognize and refer potential fraudulent claim activity
- Fairly and equitably authorize claim payments
- Nationally, I held the highest success rate in explaining the benefits of using a Liberty Mutual partnering auto body shop (Higher customer satisfaction when using our shops vs. shops of choice). Tracked by computer, 97% of my calls resulted in an Insured using our partnering auto body shop. The National average was 40% of calls resulted in an Insured using a partnering auto body shop. Typically, Auto Claim Adjusters who had customers that chose shops of choice were unhappy due to the delay of the damage review process.