Client Service Supervisor/ Nurse Recruiter
Recruited Nurses and managed client relationship to determine the nurse's' skill set and demeanor needed to provide the utmost care to the client and client family. Responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with all State, Federal, and Company standards for Health Care Staff, employee process, responsible for recruitment, screening of employees.
- Responsible for Staffing a personal caseload of 40 Pediatric Home health Patients, and an average of 3000 authorized hours weekly.
- Cold called 20 nurses daily in order to provide adequate staffing for pediatric patients.
- Created and utilized my weekly productivity report that I used as a weekly standard for customer services, and case management to Epic clients.
- Utilized Taleo, Linkedin, and social media to recruit nurses, documenting all communication and follow up.
- Created new ways to capture nurses for Epic, that included my personal, business, and social networks. Also reaching out to local alumni programs to post job openings.