Sr. Payroll & Compensation Specialist
Responsibilities include administrating and monitoring of compensation and incentive items that are equitable, cost effective and ensure the attainment of corporate goals for employees, including non-exempt, exempt professional, management, and executive.
- Responds to employee questions regarding compensation programs, ensuring timely and accurate processing of compensation, and testing of plan design changes impacting compensation system applications.
- Subject matter expert that is responsible for the design, implementation, administration, and maintenance of the company's performance evaluations system (ePerformance).
- Perform any special audits or other projects the manager determines are necessitated by special circumstances.
- Monitor salary administration program performance evaluations, range adjustments, etc.
- Ensure accurate reporting of corporate financial information to support corporate decision making as related to the merit budget.
- Receive inquires and requests for assistance from employees, managers and executives throughout the company on matters related to compensation, payroll, and /or performance evaluations.
- Update system configuration and maintaining relevant tables.