Hr Business Analyst
Oversee broad range of critical business initiatives for operational performance, appropriate use of human resources, and use of HRIS information systems. Oversaw all employee relations including performance evaluation, progressive discipline, mediation of staff disputes and grievance procedures in accordance with State and Federal laws. Processed all new-hire, benefits, leave, termination and payroll paperwork, ensuring 100% compliance with regulatory mandates. Supervised administrative staff.
- Entered PeopleSoft HR entries on Job Data Panel and Personal Data Panel which included job/position changes, address changes and terminations.
- Proactively sought out unique recruiting techniques through targeted job boards thus saving the company thousands of dollars.
- Investigated incidents of inappropriate conduct, harassment and indiscretion in a timely manner, resulting in no legal claims or legal violations during the 2 years of my employment.
- Improved staff orientation, training, professional development, and mid-level management thus resulting in better hires and increased employee retention.
- Served as key business unit partner and division trainer for company-wide HR initiatives including succession planning, performance management initiatives, and HRIS business system implementation.