Recruiting/HR Assistant with primary responsibility to phone screen applicants and schedule interviews for a wide range of positions. Variety of positions include but not limited to: Customer Service Representatives, Business Services Representatives, Team Nurse Case Managers, Underwriters, Safety Consultants, Claims Representatives, Audit Analysts, Business Director Assistants, New Business Representatives, as well as AVP-Insurance Operations and AVP-Agency & Product Development.
- Utilize Ulti-Pro system for tracking positions and candidates daily.
- Conduct reference checks on position finalists and provide update to managers and Human Resources representatives.
- Responsible for ongoing correspondence and communication with applicants, employees and hiring managers via phone and email regarding scheduling, confirmation of interviews, job bid notifications, and general questions.
- Provide administrative support as needed for HR Manager.
- Schedule new hire orientation and order welcome gifts for new hires.
- Provide front desk coverage as needed, and assist with general HR questions from employees and managers.