Senior Test Engineer
Setup, maintained, and inspected medical device testing for ASTM standards: F1717, F1798, F2077, F2346, F2706, F1541, ISO 7206, and many others.
- Reviewed ASTM and ISO Standards for report templates, data reduction templates, test blocks, and fixture compliance.
- Wrote test reports for customers FDA approvals including tables, charts, graphs, and pictures.
- Created and managed report templates and data reduction templates.
- Lab management duties included managing technicians and scheduling tests for an ISO 17025 accredited test lab.
- Operated and wrote test procedures for INSTRON and MTS servo-hydraulic test frames for axial and torsion tests.
- Created and updated employee training records for A2LA accreditation.
- Created and maintained LabVIEW applications. Includes monitoring system for INSTRON and MTS servo-hydraulic test frames across a network, a test setup to read 4-arm bridge pressure transducers that also operated an INSTRON test frame (linear and rotary displacement, force and torque load cell), and a program for creating new jobs from Word and Excel templates.