Advocated plant and productivity improvements to increase financial performance. Performed analyses of variances, expenditures, capital, and labor utilization. Partnered with operations teams to prepare budgets, create user-friendly reports, and analyze productivity capabilities. Developed "what-if" analyses, rate/hour templates, and lean manufacturing goals. Ensured SARBOX compliance. Oversaw ERP systems, worked with external auditors, and analyzed all manufacturing expenses including inventory, freight, warranty, and plant expenditures.
- Reduced goods received not invoiced by 4% ($400K).
- Decreased transactional activities 500 hours annually by implementing efficient month-end closing practices.
- Created daily scorecard that provided VP of Operations insight into production shortfalls or added capabilities.
- Developed templates to measure and track plant managers' daily/weekly/monthly progress toward budget goals.
- Implemented new budgetary process that included strict performance monitoring and tracking capabilities, which reestablished financial accountability at managerial levels.