Continuously monitor CCTV screens for the prevention of pilferage, vandalism, larceny, and sabotage. Perform roving patrol checks of all gates/posts, twice per shift. Ensure that the guards are following procedures and all post orders and security forms are maintained and updated. Perform daily and weekly, operator level of maintenance on all CCTV equipment.
- Maintain logs and journals; monitors radio and telephones. Responsible for providing observation security and force protection support. Respond and reports alarms, suspicious activities and violators in accordance with established procedures and policy. Assist in force protection operations throughout AMC security force areas of operation as directed.
- Ensure all video security equipment is operating effectively and efficiently. Random viewing of security videos ensuring site security and operation is maintained to high standards. Requisition required equipment and supplies and is accountable for its care, use, or return. Process all incidents related to security and reported in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide daily support and guidance to the Foreign National (FN) guard force. Ensure that all FN guard members adhere to all security instructions and procedures. Provide leadership and guidance consistent with and in support of section corporate goals and objectives. Remain vigilant and ensures to take all reasonable measures to protect life, property and information.
- Assist with Alert procedures, as directed by the Shift Supervisor and Operations Supervisor. Report any loss, damage or destruction of Government property to the Security Operations Supervisor. Maintains alert notification, recall rosters, and trained new hires on CCTV systems.
- Inspections and diagnosis procedures are performed as required by preventative maintenance programs or in response to failures or performance problems due to structural deterioration of the lines, blockages by roots or debris, or misalignment. During the course of inspection procedures, the operator will assess the optimum method of conducting the inspection. Direct appropriate pre-inspection flushing and stringing of lead lines, set up and adjust equipment prior to entry into the pipes, monitor and control the progress of the televising unit while in operation and prepare the necessary inspection reports. During the course of setting up equipment, conducting inspection and removing equipment, the incumbent supervises other subordinate members of the crew assigned to assist. This position is also responsible for the maintenance of inspection equipment to ensure optimum performance.