Chief Electrical Inspector, Senior Building Inspector, LPI
IRC, IMC, IPC, IFC, IEEC, IEBC, NFPA 1, 58, 70, 70E, 72, 101 and all local, Maine Uniform Building and Energy Code (MUBEC) 2010.
- Providing direction, assistance and information to City' officials, code enforcement officers, Portland Fire Department, legal counsel, engineers, architects, contractors, public service agents/agencies and the general public.
- 14 years as a CEO. I have also trained other code enforcement officer's in one & two family electrical inspection techniques.
- Extensive commercial electrical and building plan review and approval.
- Drafting and aid in adopting City' electrical ordinance, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring high quality standards for all building, energy and electrical installations. Investigate code violations and complaints. Taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Primarily inspecting commercial, institutional and healthcare inspections.