As the Superintendent of Standardizations and Evaluations, I led an 11-person evaluation team that administered deployment readiness assessments for more than 250 personnel each year. Additionally, I was the Noncommissioned Officer in charge of the operations flight and directed 48 employees across three occupations tasked with the production and distribution of the daily war plan to support combat operations. Furthermore, as a Space Duty Technician, I led the testing of six command and control systems, and tested and validated upgrades to a $5.4M suite of software applications used for war planning, tasking, and monitoring.
- Hand-selected to fill in as the 1st Sergeant for 15 weeks--provided advice to the commander on morale, discipline, recognition, and the professional development of 83 employees
- Facilitated career development course revision--depicted the roles and responsibilities of Space personnel working within a Combined Air and Space Operations Center thus fortifying core knowledge within the career field
- Accomplished a 75 hour joint leadership curriculum and attended four professional development courses--utilized knowledge to mentor and develop professional growth among 43 junior members
- Revised supplemental guidance for Air Force instruction--identified and resolved multiple errors and standardized processes and procedures for evaluating and certifying personnel for combat operations within the Combined Air and Space Operations Center
- Provided over 500 hours of academic and operational instruction to 21 Space Professionals--increased efficiency and knowledge on command and control systems for aiding war planning for senior decision makers