Community Education Specialist/project Manager
Manages 15+ volunteer sites for nonprofit research and education program, providing support and resources throughout each project lifecycle. Responsible for strategic recruitment of eligible sites; planning, organization, and facilitation of education interventions; and data collection, entry, and analysis.
- Plans and carries out projects from start to finish
- Schedules recruitment and stakeholder meetings, purchases and manages resources, and tracks project progress and deadlines; delegates tasks when appropriate
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes program metrics
- Identifies, analyzes, and proposes processes and strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs and projects
- Develops and administers surveys and supervises data collection and entry
- Develops and maintains methods of recruitment including marketing strategy, content of website, print material, and social media