Leadership and Management School Superintendent
Oversaw all aspects of school operations including curriculum development, instructor qualification, program evaluation, student progression, and educational requirements.
- Provided management consultant services while conducting symposiums and conferences to interpret organizational and program effectiveness.
- Expertly managed fiscal, equipment, and human resources to ensure efficient organizational goal accomplishment.
- Negotiated and implemented professional education policies and procedures resulting in 5,376 hours of instruction and 592 graduates.
- Analyzed 30,912 objective test results identifying negative trends while considering human behavior to develop corrective initiatives for instructional deficiencies.
- Interfaced with civic leaders while planning and hosting 25 graduation banquets managing $87,500 in sales and catering to 5,627 guests.