Vice President, Sr. Project Manager & Chief Estimator - Industrial Group
Developed the Detroit division of [company name] from conception to +$20 million revenue in less than two years. Exceeded expectations and business plan goals while establishing a new industrial contracting division in the country's most competitive automotive market. Directed and managed the Detroit Team in seeking out rigging/millwright industrial process equipment installations for primary markets including Automotive, Metals, Power & Energy and Heavy/Light Manufacturing. Assumed the lead role of prospecting new clients while maintaining and servicing existing customer accounts. Oversaw the preparation of all cost estimates, proposals, schedules and presentations. Negotiated and executed all client contracts and any applicable subcontracts.
- Overall P&L responsibility
- Responsible for the overall success and development of a new office and warehouse facility
- Managed +$1 million operational budget
- Safety plan enforcement and implementation - EMR reduced from .71 to .68
- Built office support staff and field supervision teams
- Fleet procurement, equipment and tool procurement and preventative maintenance development & implementation