SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: SAPR/2-3-ABAP/4.5b, MM, SD, FI, BDC, Dialog Programming, IDoc, WINNT, Oracle8.0, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Involved in design and development activities in the areas of MM & SD. has designed and developed ABAP reports, BDCs and update programs and Transactions. Also involved in the testing and documentation of the development activities.
- Involved in data migration from legacy to SAP R/3 system using BDC in MM, SD and FI modules.
- Developed various SAP-ABAP reports (especially in the area of Sales & Distribution) based on user requirements.
- Developed a BDC program to upload carrier Invoices.
- Developed a Mercator map, which translates the invoice IDOC information into the format of legacy system record format.
- Developed Mercator map for Credit and Debit memo. CPR billing module creates invoice data, which is sent to SAP to generate a debit memo request during creation of the debit memo request.
- Developed conversion/interface programs for loading Customer Master, Material Master & purchase orders.
- Extended Service Contract to update the Master Service record in Service management record by using the transaction AC02. User having input file, which should be used to update the service number.
- The Program gives detailed list of availability of stock or value of the stock under different plants for each parent material according to user selection. Its Child materials accompany the parent material to lowest hierarchy if it is of stock display option. In other case the Price is displayed according to whether it is Parent level pricing or item level pricing.
- Creation of classical and interactive reports for reporting of customer and material master details, categorizing and listing sales orders for customers, reporting cumulative sales figures for materials and sales areas.