Ruby on Rails Developer, Ecognize, India
This is a CRM and Data Sharing and Storage application for a Photography company. It keeps information about the Clients, Projects, Tasks, Mailing services and Events. It provides Admin to upload the Data once the project is completed, which is available for the client to download and share privately.
- Used Rails 4, [company name] 2.2.3, Postgres, various gems.
- Successfully implemented and enhanced the CRUD operations using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for the application.
- Implemented 'paperclip' gem for file attachments on Admin side.
- Provided Authorizations using 'cancan' gem and Authentication using 'devise' gem.
- Used Github for version control.
- Handled API calls to amazon S3 for data storage using the gem 'aws-sdk'.
- Deployed the web application using HEROKU.
- Developing new features, fixed bugs, interfaced with the product development and software quality assurance group.