Senior Peoplesoft Developer / Analyst
Worked with team on several implementation projects such as ePerformance, eBenefits, ELM, MSS, and ESS as well as provided on-call technical/functional support for all corporate users.
- Performed application patches, fixes, updates, and People Tools upgrades; resolved performance related issues at application level and with third party software such as STAT, TIDAL, Remedy, and Screen Shaper.
- Gained advanced knowledge in database SQL scripts development, tuning, troubleshooting, and scripting and expertise in Linux/Unix Korn shell scripts development and awk and Perl scripting.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of FTP, SFTP, and SCP protocols and EDI File Gateway.
- Served as System Administrator for Taleo implementation, integrating the software into embedded technology.
- Solely executed several custom projects as project technical lead, including implementations and upgrades for various PeopleSoft components including ePerformance, Physical Location, Workforce Analysis, and Employee Review.
- Automated application server startup/shutdown process with capability to check for errors and initiate multiple custom batch processing requests interacting with TIDAL and MVS or Unix/Linux systems.
- Executed the analysis, design, development, and implementation of numerous interface / integration processes such as TALX, SAP, VOCUS, Benefit Interfaces, EDI and ADP Interfaces, Vanguard, and Mellon.