- Develop UML and ER diagrams and manage MS SQL Server databases for web applications for individuals and businesses.
- Utilize agile methods such as SCRUM to develop databases and web applications through the SDLC.
- Create stored procedures, views, triggers, constraints, functions, indexes, relationships, entity relationship diagrams, queries, etc. for SQL databases using MS SQL Server 2012.
- Configure WCF service to interoperate with ASP.NET web service to use SOAPAction HTTP header for routing messages by adopting WCF.
- Develop using WCF to mitigate threats such as denial of service, malicious code execution, information disclosure, etc. within the web applications.
- Develop using REST web services to transmit XML data over HTTP for applications.
- Develop using ADO.NET to create and modify entities, associations, mappings, and inheritance relationships.