- Lead a team of 6 developers to develop and launch the Job Board Marketing (JBM) Service. JBM is a Web application and was implemented using MVC architectural pattern. The application uses Spring, Struts2, and Hibernate through JPA running on EC2 servers.
- Designed and implemented Best Resume's BI (Business Intelligence) dashboard which used Ajax, Spring, Hibernate, Struts2 deployed on Amazon EC2 servers. Amazon ESB, and S3 were utilized as the storage space.
- Administered Oracle (9i) Server and Cluster.
- Evaluated new technologies. Added jQuery, and jQuery UI as new technologies to be used in different projects.
- Implemented the Bulk Email Marketing module utilizing JavaMail, and FreeMarker templates. The Bulk Email Marketing sends out millions of direct marketing emails per year.
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, Ajax, JSON, and XML.
- Implemented the required Web crawlers to login into user accounts on job board sites such and Monster, Yahoo Hotjobs, and Dice, and perform the necessary tasks on the users' accounts automatically. The crawlers were implemented using HtmlUnit.
- Developed back end and front end parts of JBM's Shopping Cart pages.
- Automated the scheduling and triggering of crawlers actions by utilizing the Open Symphony Quartz.