Lead Flash Game Programmer & Game System Architect
Worked with backend lead architect and programmers to design a secure casino gaming system using Flash, Java and Oracle databases.
- Ported existing standup casino games made by Silicon Gaming to Flash/Actionscript games for users to build up points and redeem them for prizes.
- Programmed many modules, including account registration/profile editing, prize redemption system(shopping cart), game menus, pay tables, help system, and other various data driven pieces.
- Architected a modular game shel framework that junior programmers used to speed new game development.
- Technically Led a small development team and worked closely with the Art Director and his team of Flash artists.
- Organized weekly meetings to mentor Artists and Programmers in new techniques and methods to integrate their work.
- Facilitated communication between the Art and Tech teams.