Investment Banking Analyst
Executed all public and private market deals functioning in a dual role for Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and Private Capital Markets (PCM). Identified comparable companies, targeted investors, analyzed shareholder structure, searched for IPO candidates and much more.
- Completed 38 equity, preferred and convertible offerings across multiple industries, taking the leading role in 20. Of the 11 IPOs completed since August 2012, 9 priced within or above the filing range and 2 priced below.
- IPOs: Fidelity & Guarantee Life; Hilton Worldwide (largest hotel IPO on record); Extended Stay America; Spirit Realty Capital; Alon USA Partners; CVR Refining; Pinnacle Foods; SeaWorld Entertainment; TriState Capital Holdings; Third Point Reinsurance; and Essent Group.
- Compiled weekly U.S. equity market and Mexican equity market reports, with comprehensive market commentary, equity issuance, fund flows, analysis of economic indicators, relative trading performance, and earnings analysis. Completed a monthly global telecom update (tower and telecom operators) with commentary on U.S. Market, global market and global industry news. Reports sent directly to select Macquarie clients.
- Sole analyst for a Private Capital Markets (PCM) financing for Chromatin, an agriculture company, from initial client engagement through successful financing. Included management presentation to investors, board of directors' presentations, investor Non-Disclosure Agreements, memorandums, tracking investor correspondence, feedback and key compliance documents.
- Identified and structured terms for multiple equity offerings based on market precedents. In addition, targeted long term investors, analyzed company shareholder base, and encouraged stability in price performance.
- Successfully completed cross-border Macquarie Mexican REIT IPO: A $1.0 billion dollar IPO with a domestic tranche in Mexico and international distribution under Rule 144A. Structured to provide strong aftermarket price performance and leverage our global sales team's execution.
- Extensive experience with Bloomberg, Dealogic, CapIQ, Factset, PrivateRaise, Private Placement Letter and VenturesSource. Certifications: Series 63 and Series 79 Securities Licenses.