Direct and manage all activities related to the delivery of new Products. Lead the product teams through compliance of the Product Life Cycle. This includes helping to define scope, design, architectural vision, feature definition and usability. Drive internal teams to successful launch preparation and defect management during development in support of ERT business requirements and in compliance with ERT SOPs.
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in reporting of project status.
- Manage all product enhancements related to ERT's clinical trial suicide assessment scale. The enhancements relate to web, tablet, hand held and IVR modalities.
- Ensure all backend and front end application systems are updated properly to handle new and updated product enhancements.
- Lead internal efforts to move assigned products through the Product Life Cycle process by insuring that all necessary documents and deliverables for cross-functional teams have been met.
- Manage internal release process for a Product. Includes coordinating with across the organization to develop and launch a Product on time and on budget.
- Facilitate and support cross-functional activities required to achieve the planned objectives ensuring that we optimize the demands of the stakeholders