Fully in charge of accounting function and daily operations for one plant with gross revenues of $150Million, including: AP, AR, GL reconciliation, fixed assets, taxation, bank reconciliations, payroll, financial reporting and reviewing. Managed staff of 5.
- Participated in annual budget process and quarterly business review, working with various department heads to review historical activities, trends, and future obligation.
- Managed month-end and year-end closing cycle. Ensure accuracy and integrity of accounts.
- Assisted physical inventory process and work with warehouse department to identified warehouse layout improvements that increased efficiencies and alignment with financial ledgers.
- Ensured policy &procedure compliance while making process improvements (e.g. Designed and implemented an improved Fixed Assets Management process)
- Provided necessary documents to external/internal auditors. Actively work with them to ensure requested items were received on schedule.
- Prepared and submitted the monthly group reports and variance analysis reports. Analyzed and interpreted operation results.
- Took annual physical inventory and reconciled with the fixed asset ledger to safeguard company's assets.