Investor Accounting Administrator II
Perform more complex aspects of investor related activity associated with the servicing of FHLMC, which consisted of approximately 19,000 loans worth $1.2 billion. Accountable for the monthly reporting, remitting, and reconciliation of the FHLMC portfolio, according to investor guidelines, requiring a high level of attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
- Investigate and resolve problems requiring strong analytical and technical ability.
- Accurately transfer all loan sales for FHLMC.
- Responsible for verifying daily payoffs and remitting funds.
- Accountable for monthly analysis and reconciliation of FHLMC's demand deposit account.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of monthly delinquencies and REO transfers.
- Responsible for good customer relations.
- Recorded and cleared incoming federal wires for the portfolio remittances.
- Responsible for balancing the daily work of the department.
- Prepared monthly billing for HUD 235 and CLIC Insurance.