Division Chief (chief Accountant)
Direct the overall financial accounting operations of the City, including payroll, financial reporting, accounts payable, grants management, capital projects, fixed assets, real and personal property, cash receipts and revenue control functions.
- Prepare the Consolidated Annual Financial Report in compliance with GASB and GFOA requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to senior City leadership including City Council, and the Board of Estimates.
- Oversee the City's annual financial audit, single audit and other reviews and evaluations.
- Prepare the annual budget and evaluate budgetary performance.
- Implemented a robust integrated personal property accounting system resulting in improved productivity, more reliable billing and collections, and enhanced reporting.
- Executive sponsor of the fixed asset, grants management and real property management systems implementation projects.