Internal Audit Staff II
Lead various SOX 404, compliance, and operational audit projects while traveling abroad to London, Denmark, Canada, and Australia
- Assisted in the creation of the internal control framework for Sealy as 2014 was their first year of SOx 404 audit with Tempur Sealy.
- Member of [company name]. Enterprise Risk Management Council. Helped identify Company's risk framework, risk appetite statements, risks natures, and enterprise risk universe, while facilitating and analyzing the Enterprise Risk Assessment (ERA) that was reported to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors. The ERA was also used to support the Internal Audit Plan.
- Organized Anti-Corruption (FCPA & UK Bribery Act) training for international and domestic employees
- Assisted the annual SOX 404 audit with external auditors, Ernst & Young (EY), as EY relied on work I completed as well as performed direct assistance with EY.
- Lead the 2014 audit for Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) testing for the Company.
- Performed multiple inventory observations and plant reviews.