Associate Director Back Office Development & Application Delivery Manager
Responsible for project management (waterfall and agile methods), resource allocation, and managing budgets of custom software solutions throughout the entire software development life cycle. Managed a staff of 9 people which included Oracle developers, QA analysts, and technical leads; team is based out of Stamford CT and Nodia India. Evaluated and approved all project framework deliverables. Interfaced with business stakeholders and IT management to set priorities and balance competing needs. Coordinated with development teams to provide accurate estimates to business users and IT management. Forecasted service demands in order to anticipate staffing levels and personnel skill requirements. Coordinated with application support and operation teams to resolve daily production issues. Partnered with the business to conduct ad hoc analysis. Actively managed career growth of staff through informal and formal performance reviews. Established goals and direction for the development team that were aligned with corporate objectives.
- Scrum Master for all Back office project, responsible for running daily scrum, backlog grooming and story elaboration meetings.
- Managed the upgrade and consolidate BackOffice Oracle database from 9i to 11g.
- Managed the Acxiom data integration for email and print campaigns. Designed data pulls from our internal system to use by the Acxiom Rapidus email deployment tool.
- Provided the Business user a view into reporting base on client (Client Activity Reporting). This allowed Synapse to provide our clients custom reporting and billing.
- Supervised the batch Client on-boarding process, ensured timely turn-around of WTX maps for batch integration of customer orders.