Postman Resume Samples
Postmen collect and deliver post; essential duties seen on a Postman example resume are sorting parcels and letters, getting mail into address order, operating automated equipment, delivering mail to businesses and homes, obtaining customer signatures when needed, handling returned mail and wrongly addressed letters, and moving mail to and from processing centers. Based on our collection of resumes for Postman, the most sought-after skills in the field are organization, time management, effective communication, customer service orientation, being able to carry repetitive tasks in an efficient manner, and good numeracy skills. A high school diploma is considered sufficient for this role.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Sort parcels and delivery of letters. Also responsible for mail collections from post boxes, post offices and business
- On time delivery of mail to homes and business
- Re-direct wrongly addressed mail and collected signature for recorded and/or registered mail
Military And Strategic Planning
- Opening/closing store
- Operating cash register
- Customer service
- Ordering supplies
- Preparing shipments for customers
- Daily interactions with UPS/USPS/FEDEX and vendors
- Sort Mail to Specific Addresses
- Deliver by truck or foot for a specific route
- Complete daily the route
- Sent Cargo
- Handle package
- Accept client packages
- Work with Invoices
Business Communications I And Ii
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!