Petroleum Supply Specialist
Over 6 years of experience in operating Aviation airplane refueling systems and equipment as a Petroleum Supply Specialist. Obtain broad knowledge of safety procedures and skills on performing operational tasks for maintaining, receiving, storing, issuing, dispensing, distributing, and shipping of petroleum based products.
- Performed daily preventive maintenance checks on 13 Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Trucks (HEMTT) and various military diesel vehicles; analyzing the levels of petroleum, Aqua glow, and Mila Pour by recirculation of fuel.
- Conducted monthly inspections and reports for petroleum based products for testing.
- Administered fuel to aircraft aviation helicopters, stationery equipment, and military vehicles while maintaining, gauging, annotating, and accounting for mass accounts of JP8 (POL).
- Trained new team members the safety standard procedures for handling petroleum through proper protective equipment (PPE), inspecting of hazmat equipment, and ensured overall appropriate emergency precautions to prevent harm.
- Capable of driving the M978 fueling truck for the various locations oversees as well as state side.
- Received and transported POL bulk with proper identification marking and documentation on containers.