Market leader in the development of Amnion based, innovative, bioimplants for a variety of surgical applications.
- Monitor disinfection of instruments prior to sterilization and change disinfectants according to a Quality approved rotation schedule.
- Perform and document sterilization of all instrument critical to the process in accordance to FDA and AATB.
- Monitor and document all parameters during the sterilization cycle.
- Monitor all maintenance to autoclaves and perform PQ to ensure equipment standards are met.
- Trained aseptically in ISO 7 cleanroom for all operations. Dissected human tissue. Manufactured product at all steps of process. Maintained a level of teamwork to meet all production objectives including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Trained and practiced Good Documentation Practices for a Medical Device environment. Worked extensively with advanced computer programs for documentation. Exhibited exceptional time management and communication skills while working on a team of 30+ individuals.