Security Operations Manager
Managed, supervised, trained and inspected 76-member security team, as well as supplementary staff. Provided leadership for all incidents requiring security forces response. Served as administrator of all scheduling and training for department. Evaluated, edited and disseminated all shift-related correspondence including security forces blotters and incident reports. Coordinated prioritization of alarms and priority resources for security force incident responses. Ensured strict enforcement of local, state, and federal traffic laws during VIP visits.
- Coordinated rapid response to vehicle accident involving an intoxicated motorist, quickly securing site and briefing medical and fire personnel to prevent further injury.
- Successfully coordinated over 30 DWI, shoplifting and theft arrests, an 80% increase from that of previous leadership.
- Established aggressive new Quality Control preparation plan, resulting in department's receipt of 97% QC rating.
- Designed innovative new performance report preparation process, with a resultant 100% increase in quality, bringing a program with 90% late suspenses to zero.
- Introduced vigorous study and training plan, enabling staff to pass Job Performance Tests with a higher than 80% average on each test.