Coordinate, teach, and maintain computer database for all educational programs related to manufacturing production safety, including: Ladder Safety, Fall Protection, Personal Protective Equipment Training, Hot Work Program, Line Break Program, Confined Space Program, Hazardous Communications Program, Chemical Training, Lock Out/Tag Out Program, and Office/Production Ergonomics.
- Perform safety inspections and temperature checks throughout plant, remediate any violations immediately, and, together with appropriate supervisors or other personnel, develop corrective action plans to prevent reoccurrence.
- Teach visitor and contractor safety orientation to assure corporate safety standards are upheld and all personnel within the plant are able to operate in a safe manner.
- Serve as a member of the Medical/Emergency Response Team (Emergency Medical Technician), Haz Mat Team (Haz Mat Technician), and Confined Space Team (Confined Space Rescue Technician).
- Maintain MSDS inventory for production facility.
- Review all training programs to ensure all OSHA or ANSI requirements are met or exceeded.
- Conduct investigations related to any employee accidents or injuries for purposes of appropriate utilization of worker's compensation insurance claims.