Successfully contacted and recruited realtors and brokers to list and market the properties with weekly communication and monthly status reports. Managed the ordering and follow-up on occupancy, BPO (Broker Price Opinion) & photos, trash out and repair bids. Sent out listing agreements and forms needed to complete the jobs.
- Analyzed property values utilizing BPO's (Broker Price Opinion) appraisals, CMA's (Comparative Market Analysis) and Real Quest determining the appropriate marketing price for each property.
- Maintained current status report of REO properties which included listing dates, marketing plans, repairs and showings.
- Negotiated contracts, sale price, terms and agreements and closing dates for each REO property.
- Monitored closings with specialists or completed the closings with the title companies.
- Created REO files for management review for strategy changes, reductions, approvals on losses, listing moves and audits.
- Monitored, reviewed and approved expenditures for property repairs or preservation, maintenance, utilities, legal fees, valuation fees. Prepare invoices for payment.
- Consistently achieved monthly production goals.
- Monthly reviews were always above standard.