Maintained a portfolio of 800+ units, including condominiums, townhomes, and stand alone homes throughout southern New Jersey. Attended Board meetings at homeowners associations
- Managed budget preparations; completed reports on actual versus forecasted revenue.
- Sourced and acquired new tenants by advertising vacancies and obtaining referrals from current tenants.
- Conducted property tours for prospective tenants, explained advantages of location and services.
- Enforced occupancy policies; contacted tenants in violation of policies to resolve violations.
- Sourced and selected contractors to perform necessary maintenance or repairs.
- Managed bookkeeping, accounts payable, and accounts receivable; contacted tenants delinquent in payment. Maintained a comprehensive system of records, books, accounts, and payment information.