Director of Leasing Development / Regional Property Manager
Primarily responsible for actively working with site teams to encourage leasing activities including resident relations, marketing and the leasing of apartments. Additionally responsible for effective personnel development, a thorough understanding of the various markets and high standards for customer service, revenue projection analysis vital to the success of this position. It is essential for this individual to be passionate, innovative, and adaptable while working side by side with the marketing team to achieve goals.
- Maintain and prepare monthly reporting to track leasing efforts and revenue projections including supporting action plans to achieve goals.
- Develop and educate site teams on marketing, leasing and customer service standards to ensure the quality of the Companies' image while guaranteeing a positive resident and applicant experience. Helping teams to make Princeton an easier company to do business with.
- Devise and execute individualized marketing initiatives as needed using all marketing and media outlets on a site by site basis.
- Make certain that all site team members fully understand the corporate policies, procedures and tools available. Help to develop necessary or eliminate unnecessary policies as needed.
- Work with the marketing team to implement training programs that are inclusive of all team members (management, leasing & maintenance) on a regular recurring basis with clear goals and expectations. Training would include customer service skills, general sales skills, fair housing, technology training.
- Conduct regular visits to make certain that all aspects of the site operation are being completed to PPMI standards, including but not limited to: sales efforts, lease renewal