Real Estate Salesperson
Able to work and coordinate with all parties involved in a real estate transaction, including but not limited to; buyers and sellers, real estate agents, mortgage representatives, title company representatives, and attorneys.
- Capable of compiling necessary contracts and paperwork associated with a real estate transaction, as well as sending and receiving to all parties to be executed.
- Skilled in keeping constant communication via phone or e-mail with parties involved to confirm that all tasks are being completed in timely manner so that target dates are met.
- Proficient in setting and maintaining appointments to show properties to prospective clients.
- Experienced in promoting a property by using advertising, websites, multiple listing services, and conducting open houses.
- Completed 80 Hour NJ Licensing Program
- Completed Star Builders Training Course