Landlord, Photographer, Volunteer, Parent
Continuing growth of leadership, entrepreneurship, and social media skills. Utilize a broad variety of computer programs and platforms. Interact with a wide range of people to accomplish shared goals. Chose flexibility while raising children; now ready to return to workforce.
- Run cost neutral community ski club (10 years).
- Home schooled a child through middle school (3 years).
- Participated in volunteer activities at the local public school including weekly teacher assistance, member of school improvement and principal hiring committees.
- Served as Chair, Vice Chair, Education Chair, and Liaison to national affiliate with Kol Haverim.
- Active member of Landlord Association of Tompkins County, Professional Photographer's Society of New York State, Community Arts Partnership.
- Took short workshops on social media and web site development, grant writing, sales, and entrepreneurship.