Building Maintenance Engineer
Performing routine preventative maintenance tasks and recording information (air filter change, fan belts change, light bulb change, Suite ice maker change, Suite refrigerator change, fire extinguisher change).
- Responding to service calls and making corrections / repairs (repair damaged air filter controls, repair drinking fountain, adjust room temperature, repairing damaged lighting fixture).
- Recording appropriate data and corrective measures on the work order system (repair work details, parts and labor used information).
- Maintaining and updating information in equipment logs (maintenance management system - METASYS).
- Making scheduled equipment checks and recording pertinent operating data (CIMCO Ice plant, Carrier Chillers, Jet Ice system, METASYS System, Emergency Generator operations, Fire Pump operations, fire extinguisher reviews).
- Adjusting, dismantling, repairing and assembling equipment (O. E. S. scoring equipment, temporary electrical service, American Seating equipment).
- Performing craft services such as welding, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, electronics, HVAC, locksmithing, carpentry, sound system operation, lighting controls operation.
- Responding to trouble and emergency situations and performing tasks necessary for the safety, well-being and protection of the Company property and Arena guests.
- Setting and monitoring controls and limits on Johnson Controls METASYS systems (Building Management System).