Rental/apartment Leasing Agent
Use internet prospecting and advertising placement to source and screen candidates investigating rental space in collaboration with Mangement companies, 50+ outbound/inbound leads per day.
- Use candidate information to show rental space(s), and assist in lease preparation.
- Identify and source rental/leasing candidates through internet search, advertising placement, referral, and telephone interview.
- Identify and provide information, policies and objectives to prospective candidates concerning availibility of rental space and execute monitoring of available rental space.
- Execute sales process through complete rental sales cycle: introduction of rental property through trial close to close/follow-up.
- Meet and fulfiiled required sales appointment and sales expectations each sales quarter (established two rental appointments per day, five appontments per week. Close two sales per week. Averaged four to five rental sales per month).