Manual QA Tester
QA Tester for all DC government law enforcement applications that included Juvenile Case Management, Arrest and Booking, Finger Printing, Sex Offender Registry, Traffic Crash, FBI and Secret Service.
- Analyze business requirements, conduct gap analysis and work closely with developers to deliver high quality software. Perform backend testing using basic SQL queries.
- Translate system requirements into test scripts and test cases.
- Introduced SDLC process which brought QA testing in on the front end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Work with development team to define, design, document and execute functional and regression test to ensure new applications and enhancements to existing applications meet functional requirements.
- Provide developers with written steps to reproduce software defect problems.
- Capture, log defect and track bugs using Bugzilla.
- Train and support Police Officers on new and enhanced applications.
- Prevented thousands of dollars in erroneous charges by identifying software bug while working on Contract and Compliance automated billing system.
- Manage user accounts in SharePoint and TFS; and provide application support to end users.