Served as supervisor with staff of four mental health therapist carrying a caseload of at least eight youth, and their family, who were at risk for out of home placement due to intense negative behaviors.
- Completed weekly reports to track clients and services provided to them. In addition, also reviewed documentation and ensured that is was in compliance with Medicaid standards.
- Implemented quality control by reviewing documentation entered in the database and ensuring that it was audit ready at all times.
- Completed Biopsychosocial assessments and other intake assessments needed to offer services to the youth and family.
- Held weekly staffing meeting with team to review cases and offer clinical recommendations to ensure that the highest level of care was provided for the client.
- Hired and trained new clinicians.
- Held weekly development meetings with the team individually in order to identify strengths and needs and make clinical goals to address need areas. Also, worked with individuals to identify professional goals and make plans to accomplish professional goals.
- Shadowed staff weekly to conduct field visits and monitor clinical performance.
- Worked with a team of professionals in school, hospital, and community settings to provide needed services to the youth and family.
- Carried a caseload of one youth and their family and implemented Cognitive Behavior Therapy.